2Docs Formula is designed to be used on the eyelids but can be used anywhere. We have found the BEST way to use 2Docs for the BEST results is as follows.
- Night time, before bed, is the best time to use 2Docs since it will have time to penetrate your skin and give your cells and pores the maximum benefit
- Wash your face as you normally would (if you don't wash your face, then start doing it NOW).
- Apply a small amount of 2Docs to your face and gently massage it in. You may notice some particles forming, this is called "pilling". When this happens it means some of the product is not absorbing because either your skin has dirt OR you need to exfoliate and these are simply dead skin cells. Either way, simply rinse your face with a moist towel and reapply a small amount.
- When you wake up in the morning you will notice your skin is SOFTER than it probably ever has been. You can reapply more 2Docs in the morning if you desire.
- Nothing is better than 2Docs Formula for itchy irritated eyelids.
- After washing your face, apply a warm compress over your eyes. You can either soak a small towel with hot water or use a heated eye mask.
- After mask removal, apply a small amount of 2Docs Formula to your finger and with eyes closed, massage the 2Docs into your eyelids. Some will get in your eyes but that is ok, it's designed like that.
- In the morning, you may have a little "crusty" build up on your lashes and lids, simply soak a small towel with hot water and clean your lids.
Other Parts: dry skin, ezcema, rash, acne, cuts, burns, anything....
- 2Docs can be used on any body part at anytime for any reason.
- Apply a small amount of 2Docs Formula to any area of irritation on any part of your skin. Make sure you gently massage the cream into the affected area.
- Apply once or twice a day